Saturday 24 August 2013

Futurama...

I don't know why but this morning I woke up and thought to myself "Today I want to draw Fry". As you can see, I did. I wanted to go back to the very first time that Fry and Bender met. There was a time in my life when I couldn't sleep (and I genuinely mean this) if I didn't put Futurama on. It became a sort of ritual. Consequently, I can recite most of the words from series 1-4 (I never picked up the new series except for one of the dvd feature lengths). I was sad to hear a few months back that the show is being axed yet again while shows that have LONG outstayed their welcome in my opinion (The Simpsons) still limp on. Oh well, the Futurama team will always be one of the most awesome cast of characters in an animated show.




No comments:

Post a Comment