Wednesday 30 January 2013

The rest of the cast...


 This line up consists of Poppy's mum, a female and male fox and one of their cubs. There are actually three cubs in the story but since they're triplets they will all look the same so I didn't want to waste time drawing three different poses. You might notice that the male fox is in a much more interesting pose than all of my other character designs. That happened because it was the last character that I sketched and I really liked how the pose came out on paper so I used that as a basis for my final. I've yet to design the humans for the story but I'll get around to that soon enough. Other than that we have our whole cast! There will of course be other background animals but they don't need as much attention since they will probably only be in one image each time they're used.



No comments:

Post a Comment